Benefit to the Environment:
All raw materials are cultivated in a sustainable method and are fully traceable to plantations and production, from which they derive.
C.A.R.E Diesel® meets the strict sustainability criteria, as set by the European regulation and standards governing biofuels. Thus, for example, the clearing of forests and wetlands, peatlands, and areas with high biodiversity is strictly prohibited for the cultivation of raw materials.
The value chain of C.A.R.E Diesel® is regularly verified by independent auditors to ensure compliance with all environmental protection issues.
Advantages Compared to Fossil Diesel Fuel:
- Cleaner combustion
- Excellent cold operability
- Excellent engine tolerance and high emission reduction potential
Advantages over Conventional Biofuels:
- Can be used in pure form without engine adaptation
- Excellent miscibility with fossil diesel
- Extremely resistant to aging
- Compatible with existing systems
- No upgrading or modification of vehicles required
Environmental Effects of C.A.R.E Diesel®:
- 5% less carbon dioxide*
- 30% less particulate matter
- 30% less carbon monoxide
- 35% less nitrogen oxides***
- 50% less hydrocarbons
- Up to 90% reduces ‘Greenhouse Gas’ (GHG) emissions**
** during the entire life cycle of the product
*** at optimized engine control
Values evaluated at finish exhaust gas laboratory VTT (Valtion teknillinen tutkimuskeskus, translated: National Technical Research Center), extract from the Optibio-Test. In individual cases, values may vary slightly.