The C.A.R.E. Diesel® distributed by the Tool Fuel group of enterprises is a high-performance fuel which is 100 % processed in a special procedure from renewable raw materials and fat residues. Despite using renewable raw materials, it has nothing in common with conventional biodiesel (FAME), not even in its chemical components. The composition of C.A.R.E. Diesel® is corresponding mainly to the structure of fossil diesel but it is clearly more than surpassing the specifications of all diesel fuels currently available at petrol stations.
Leading German mineral oil manufacturers are adding the basic substance of C.A.R.E. Diesel® to their premium diesel in quantities of up to 20%. Tool Fuel Services GmbH, though, is distributing the product used up to now just for processing 100% in its pure form.
This results in substantial advantages for all users, that can only be supplied by high-performance fuel C.A.R.E. Diesel®:
- significantly reduced smut generation during combustion
- decreased propellant gas emissions of up to 90% during the entire life cycle of the product
- resistant to cold up to minus 38 degrees Celsius
- resistant to infestation of microorganisms (diesel pest)
- hardly noticeable ageing compared to fossil diesel
- significantly less nitrous gases, particulates, carbon dioxide, hydrocarbons during engine combustion
- audibly reduced sound emissions
All statements referring to the product have been acknowledged by certified test laboratories. For more information please pass on to the following websites.
Climate-relevant impacts of C.A.R.E. Diesel®
** during the entire life cycle of the product
*** at optimized engine control
Values evaluated at finish exhaust gas laboratory VTT (Valtion teknillinen tutkimuskeskus, translated: National Technical Research Center)